Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TRAPPER KEEPER MIXTAPE



 Pursuit for the hottest trap music in the world continues...
I deliver to you:

Ahh Push It - DJ Big O ft Hotrod
DANCE (DJ Tray Remix) - Justice
Big Booty - Willy Joy
Girl (I used to know) (MiMOSA Remix) - JMSN
Not In Love (Grandtheft Edit) - Crystal Castles feat Robert Smith
Won't You (Be There) (Baauer Remix) - Nero
TWARK - Flosstradamus
Cockiness (Hedspin & Grandtheft Remix) - Rihanna
Like the Dancefloor (JWLS Remix) - A-Trak & DJ Zinc
$HUT UP - LOUDPVCK
FLOOD - RL Grime
Brick Squad Anthem - Mayhem x Antiserum
So Clean (Drippin' Remix) - Rabit
Bait - Brenmar & DJ Sliink
Bands A Make Her Dance (DJ Fade Remix) - Juicy J

spun together like a sickening sweater.

I am the trapper keeper.
And if you havent checked out my other mixtape 'NOW! Thats what I call TRAP' you best get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment